Transformative Leadership - Integration of Intelligence and Creativity of all People on Earth in global transformative Processes via Language in Symbiosis with AI
A glance into the future
Transformative science1 takes the realization seriously that the very act of observation changes the relationship between observer and observed.
The limits of our language designate the limits of our world.2
Individuals and societies entering emergence3 need emergent concepts.
Outline of a global change project via a global communication and education platform based on a universal systemic language that accelerates transformative processes emergently.
Human evolution is the evolution of sign processing that ex-differentiates itself in various language systems.
These include among others:
- Everyday languages
- Milieu languages
- Programming/Coding languages
By merging algorithmization, digitization, globalization and networking, humanity has once again entered an emergence:
For the first time in the history of our species we are emulating reality together with machines.
Individuals, families, teams, organizations and societies are confronted with complexities that they have never had to deal with on this scale before. Outdated social and individual operating systems are failing - humanity must learn not only to adapt to this transformations, but to actively participate in them in a continuous conscious recursion.
Emergence of sign-processing in all language systems for such conscious self-transformation of all social ecosystems is inevitable. It will either inevitably follow the big metacrises - with all their terrible results - or it will be consciously co-designed and this via emergent languages.
Transformations, consciously initiated by individuals or umbrella organizations, lose momentum in emergence, if they are not themselves organized emergently. For hundreds of thousands of years, people have been – for the most part without conscious realization – constructing their perception of reality in a mutually automated way via language usage. They are mutually at the mercy of their unconscious and automated construction processes.
Just as we have been relatively unconsciously exploiting resources and must become more conscious of this, we must also become conscious constructors of our thought, action and perception processes.
If we do not become conscious constructors, we will continue to be at the mercy of the consequences of the automatisms of our unconscious, obscure and unenlightened behavior.
We need a tool with a language that helps us to jump out of this system and consciously construct a new one.
We need a linguistic coding system with a platform that meets the following criteria:
- It does justice to the complexities in emergence - and is thus not only systemically set up, but already integrates important meta-concepts of transformation.
- It synthesizes and reorganizes existing knowledge and enables new processes of social, artistic and scientific learning.
- It functions as a fundamental database project that enables man and machine to directly access knowledge and arts, formulated/imposed/created in this language on/via a platform.
- It enables free, playful, systemic education for young and old, as well as global art and science projects of all kinds, in which every sign is not only fully accessible to everyone, but emergently combined meets the demands of the time.
- It leads people back to their logical and systemic thinking abilities they developed as children and thus re-opens access to their original creative learning and creation.
- It optimizes communication and thus understanding beyond the boundaries of individuality and culture, while at the same time increases individualization and global cultural consciousness.
- It releases human super-intelligence by motivating people to gain clarity about their own conceptualization processes.
- It connects human super-intelligences via language and platform, so that problems, big and small, can be found/created and solved online. Problems are cause for solutions – their solution-, resp. crisis-funktionality depends deeply on the way they are formulated. They depend on language consciousness, on concept consciousness and clarity of communication – as all leadership does.
- It integrates young and old citizen scientists into collaborative research and work via universal language and platform, thus solving conventional problems of rigidity in academic structures and traditional sciences.
- It helps every user to acquire a set of basic knowledge of relevant sciences, especially systemics, model theory, mathematics, science theory - and this in a playful way. The basic knowledge is extended by every scientifically working platform user. And since the language has a mathematical foundation it can be translated into all languages – even sign languages and icon based languages for children, illiterate, the blind … Nobody is left behind and there is no prior knowledge necessary.
- It enables emergent art forms, languages of light and sound, virtual reality and others, as it integrates systemic programming and computer coding languages because it functions as a programming/coding language for language(s) and meaning itself.
- It motivates self-responsible, conscious art projects worldwide that reflect the crises of our time and that can have a consciousness-creating effect on our collective quality of life, because the signs used become comprehensible to everyone through the universal language/linguistic system.
- It opens emergent and original approaches to art itself, raises the population's understanding of art above increased sign awareness and thus raises self- and environmental reflection to a higher communicable level. If art is to or can transform people, then for this to work, people must become artists themselves. Art consumption does not transform the individual, it only creates art collectors. Artists change themselves and their world. The question is: How can people become artists? How can they learn it quickly?
As autochthonous societies achieve this goal in exchange of their dreamings, so modern human individuals will teach each other to become artists in a structured in depth exchange of their mutual artistic perspectives.
- It releases children and adults back into their original creativity and creates space for new languages and thus emergent insights and cognitive processes.
- It enables transdisciplinary work on a global level without misunderstandings on reference level and without leaving people behind just because they are young or they did not have the opportunity to achieve a higher education.
- It transforms leadership through the question of language competence verifiable by all.
- It helps individuals, teams, organizations, and societies to emancipate themselves in their semio-spheres in a comprehendable way.
- It creates observer awareness and helps people to take responsibility for their own sign-processing (cognition and communication).
- Since this emergent language, although spoken in all natural languages, functions as a systemic programming language, artificial intelligence can learn it and thus it enables completely new ways of cooperation between man and machine, joint generation of meaning, joint learning, joint ethical writing of perspectives, and much more.
Intercultural, interindividual, interorganizational transformative communication is made possible by a semantically self-sufficient linguistic system based on mathematics, which can be spoken in all languages of the world, which cancels vagueness where vagueness disturbs, enables complexity management where complexity is otherwise overloaded and overloading, which connects art, science and everyday problem solving via digitization and creative, self-conscious thinking, and which short-circuits obstructive bureaucratic processes by connecting us all via systematic and systemic thinking, speaking and acting on a common global platform.
Language (the linguistic system) already exists4 and grows with everyone who works with it.
The platform must be built.
Language and platform enable transformative art projects in a crisis-ridden transformative sign universe with correspondingly transformative leader-ship orientations.
1Prof. Uwe Schneidewind, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment, Energy - Germany
2Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus logico-philosophicus, 5.6, 1921
3Emergence ® Continuing the complexity (of survival) on another level (Peyn/Peyn, 1994)
Hier findest Du weitere Inhalte zu dem von Dir gewählten Thema. Bei diesen Vorschlägen handelt es sich um eine Auswahl an Inhalten, welche wir insgesamt für Dich auf der LeanBase zur Verfügung stellen.
Leadership konsequent systemisch denken
Immer mehr Berater, Leader, Mitarbeiter fragen nach krisenfunktionaler Organisation. Je wohlhabender Gesellschaften sind, desto mehr ihrer Menschen fragen nach Sinn in ihrem Leben, der nicht allein...
Führung & Leadership
Früher war die Welt einfach, die Hierarchien waren klar und eine Führungskraft noch eine Führungskraft. Sie wusste, wo es lang ging, hatte alle relevanten Informationen. Sie kannte die Strategie...
Wir haben hier keine bleibende Stadt, sondern die zukünftige suchen wir.
Was ist Lean Leadership?
In unseren Videoreihen Lean bekommst Du einen Einblick in die verschiedenen Dimensionen moderner Führungsarbeit. In diesem LernModul werfen wir einen Blick auf den gesamten Spannungsbogen von Lean...
Motivation der Mitarbeiter
Wenn die Entscheidung zur Einführung von Lean Management gefallen ist, sollen möglichst alle begeistert mitziehen. Leider ist das ein ziemlich frommer Wunsch der verantwortlichen Führungskräfte,...
Wie man von #FridaysForFuture zu Lean Leadership kommt
Mit dem Prinzip der Verpflichtung zur Selbstentwicklung können Perspektiven gewechselt werden. Und auf einmal macht man aus Versehen etwas Gutes zum Thema Klimawandel.
Leadership neu denken - Change Management in der VUKA-Welt
Im neuen Scrum Guide steht: Scrum is founded on empiricism and lean thinking. Für uns ein Grund mehr, sich damit zu beschäftigen, was heutzutage in der agilen Welt zum Thema Führung in Transformationen gesagt wird und was wir wiederum davon in die eigene Arbeit im Lean-Umfeld ggf. übertragen können. Impulsgeber für unseren LeanStammtisch Sachsen am 20. Mai war der Digital Transformation...
Mit Respekt und Konsequenz führen
Wettbewerbsfähigkeit durch Leadership Trotz hoher Energiekosten, trotz hoher Löhne und trotz hoher Umweltauflagen wettbewerbsfähig produzieren. Das ist die Kernherausforderung der produzierenden...